Do you ever feel like you are just reacting to life? Most of us are caught in the success paradox, we become successful through taking on more responsibility over time, but those tasks just keep piling up, spreading us thin like peanut butter.
Today Robert, Igor, and Charles talk about finding your Essential Intent in 2021 in order to give you greater clarity in your personal and professional life, as well as equip you to fight the success paradox.
The two things holding us back from finding our essential intent are:
- We are doing too many non-essential things
- We are not clear about what is essential
We also cover several topics around the idea of essentialism and doing your best work:
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Time Block Planner by Cal Newport
- The War of Art by Stephen Pressfield
Thanks for joining us today and don't forget to hit the subscribe button or reach out at [email protected]. We'd love to hear your thoughts on your Essential Intent and how it is guiding your actions in 2021.