Today's episode helps you hit the ground running in 2021 through intentionally "Designing Your Life". Igor uses his extensive background as a designer and design leader to provide practical guidance on how to apply similar design principles to improve your life - regardless of what stage you are at personally or professionally.
We cover a ton of topics in this episode, we hope it's helpful:
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life by Bill Burnett
- How Will You Measure Your LIfe by Clayton Christensen
- Design your life by designing your week
- Understand your times of productivity and times of constraint throughout your day and week
- The Career/Family Happiness Matrix
- Think about how you spend your weeks as a "portfolio" of time investments
- Journaling to understand how you are spending your weeks over long periods of time
- The importance of sustained effort over time
- Don't compare your beginning with someone else's middle
Thanks for joining us today and don't forget to hit the subscribe button or reach out at [email protected]. We'd love to hear your thoughts on productivity systems so feel free to let us know about your systems and how they are helping or causing you frustration.