Igor, Charles, and Robert discuss the concept of the Talent Stack and how you can use it as a guide for long-term career growth. This is definitely a concept we wish we knew early on in our careers.
Whether you are trying to get unstuck in your career and don't know where to go next, aiming towards that next big promotion, or looking to add a little flavor to your personal and professional life - the talent stack can keep you focused on your long term goals while providing clarity on what to focus on today.
We referenced the following resources during our discussion, be sure to check them out if they piqued your interest:
- The Talent Stack - coined by Dilbert's Scott Adams
- Coursera - Effective Business Communication Course - focused on business writing
- Storytelling Overview - a course on general storytelling concepts
- Ikigai Book - combining passion, happiness, and competence
- Ikigai Article - a nice overview of the concept
- The Hero's Journey as a way to frame up compelling business writing
Thanks for joining us today and don't forget to subscribe and drop us a line if you enjoyed the episode.